miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2008


Unfortunately, one morning, the grandfather became ill and he couldn’t go to the shop because he had to rest in bed.
Nelly, had to open the shop herself but suddenly the shop became dark and the objects didn’t start moving or speaking. Children who visited the shop that day, were really disappointed to see everything dark and dull. Nothing moved, everything seemed so lifeless and quiet that children left the shop sadly.
Nelly was very upset and didn’t know how to tell the news to her grandfather. But she had to do it, because she was too young to deal with such a problem. Silently, she opened the door of her grandfather’ s room, trying not to disturb him in case he was sleeping, but he wasn’t.
Nelly: Grandpa, do you know what has happened?
Grandfather: No dear, tell me.
Nelly: But I don’t want to disturb you.
Grandfather: Go ahead! Tell me, I promise not to be upset.
Nelly: When I opened the shop door this morning everything went dark all of a sudden. Now nothing moves in the shop, the books don’t speak, the pencils don’t walk and the bicycles don’t jump. I think it all happened because you are ill, grandpa.

No hay comentarios: